This is a question that is asked a lot, as with a name like EXTREME Let's Play, it's reasonable to assume people are going to ask what it means.
Well, a "Let's Play" is nothing more than a video game played by someone else, with commentary stacked on top of it. Have you ever sat down to watch someone else play a video game before? Of course you have (why else would you be here?). Now, imagine that that person isn't someone you know, but rather someone online named Taylor. Now imagine that that person (Taylor) is pretty dang extreme. Now you're pretty much where you need to be.
Let's Play are video game walkthroughs (or playthroughs, whatever) of games that from (hopefully) start to finish, split up into separate Parts, in order to best be able to distribute online.
EXTREME Let's Play, or ELP, distributes parts of our videos on our Blip.tv channel, and embeds the videos for easy organization on this website. We try to be humorous, so if we're not, we apologize.
Popular Posts
-
I've been looking to play a horror/scary/thriller game for awhile, and I strolled upon Alan Wake and decided to give it a chance. It...
-
Ahhhh yeah. Time for some LEGO Harry Potter time. This time around, I realized that I'd be a lot more efficient at beating these level...
-
A lot of people ask me how I do it, and, after you get the hang of things, it's pretty simple. I personally primarily use a GameBridge...
-
When it comes to console gaming, I've been around quite awhile. In fact, I played NES (or the Nintendo Entertainment System) before I co...
-
So far, I've only been interested in doing Extreme Let's Plays of video games so far because it's what I play. I really only pla...
-
Ah, the start of one of my favorite video games ever, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time for the Super Nintendo SNES system....
-
Here's video of me playing the video game Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, the first level. The game started off quite confusingly, and I...
-
This is obviously a learning process for everyone. When it comes to humor, the only thing that you can really do to become "better...
-
To this date, all of the Extreme Let's Play video game videos have been posted on Blip.tv. We love Blip.tv because of its modest limitat...
-
If you want to watch some awesome Let's Plays of video games, go to the home page ! But when it comes to the history of things, I, lik...
Total Pageviews
EXTREME LET'S PLAY
video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game
EXTREME Let's Play
Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.

0 comments:
Post a Comment