A lot of people ask me how I do it, and, after you get the hang of things, it's pretty simple.
I personally primarily use a GameBridge, which brings the component to my USB drive on my computer. But I feel I should start somewhere sooner than that. Here, let me explain...
First, let's say I want to record something from my Super Nintendo. I plug my SNES in and put a game in. I run a component cable (the yellow, red, white cable thing) to my TV set, and then have a separate male-to-male component cable running out from my TV as well.
Then, I take one of the male ends from that new component cable, insert them into my GameBridge, then put the Gamebridge into my computer. From here, I use the software that the GameBridge came with (Intervideo Home Theater) and set things to record from there.
Everything else is post-production (editing) after that.
Popular Posts
-
To this date, all of the Extreme Let's Play video game videos have been posted on Blip.tv. We love Blip.tv because of its modest limitat...
-
I've been looking to play a horror/scary/thriller game for awhile, and I strolled upon Alan Wake and decided to give it a chance. It...
-
Ahhhh yeah. Time for some LEGO Harry Potter time. This time around, I realized that I'd be a lot more efficient at beating these level...
-
A lot of people ask me how I do it, and, after you get the hang of things, it's pretty simple. I personally primarily use a GameBridge...
-
This is obviously a learning process for everyone. When it comes to humor, the only thing that you can really do to become "better...
-
If you want to watch some awesome Let's Plays of video games, go to the home page ! But when it comes to the history of things, I, lik...
-
Alright, we continue our monstrous trek within Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time and fly around in space and what not, inex...
-
In this episode, part 4 of the Extreme Let's Play of Alan Wake for the Xbox 360, I'm tasked with the monumental task of having to ...
-
Here's video of me playing the video game Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, the first level. The game started off quite confusingly, and I...
-
Surprise! After all the wait and anticipation, it turns out that we don't actually get to play Quidditch (or at least not yet?) but at...
Total Pageviews
EXTREME LET'S PLAY
video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game
EXTREME Let's Play
Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.

0 comments:
Post a Comment