When it comes to console gaming, I've been around quite awhile. In fact, I played NES (or the Nintendo Entertainment System) before I could walk (and I've heard, before I could talk).
Either way, I've been a Nintendo fan from the get-go, but that doesn't mean I stick to only the system. I now have an Xbox 360 and had a regular Xbox, so I'm not only loyal to Nintendo.
On Nintendo, though, you can't get any better for a franchise within the video game market than Super Mario. It's amazing to me that, even though the Super Mario brand has been spread so unimaginably thin over so many different consoles and types of games (from sports, to puzzle, to almost anything) the franchise brand still stands. That is, it's simplistic and easy to learn, but challenging enough to make it fun and interesting enough to continue playing until you're all the way through the game.
It's fascinating to me that almost every Super Mario game I've played (short of the sports games that aren't Mario Kart games) I've finished to completion. You just don't see that with many games, save entire video game franchises.
If you've never owned a Nintendo system you're really missing out, because you can't get more genuinely "fun" than the Super Mario video game franchise.
Popular Posts
-
Now that we've gotten past those easy first levels, things start to get a little more serious. The second world starts off with a bang...
-
We're just about home free! I can feel that the end is near (hint: this is part 3 of 3, so yeah, this is the last part). Now we get to ...
-
Alright, we continue our monstrous trek within Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time and fly around in space and what not, inex...
-
A lot of people ask me how I do it, and, after you get the hang of things, it's pretty simple. I personally primarily use a GameBridge...
-
When it comes to console gaming, I've been around quite awhile. In fact, I played NES (or the Nintendo Entertainment System) before I co...
-
This is obviously a learning process for everyone. When it comes to humor, the only thing that you can really do to become "better...
-
So far, I've only been interested in doing Extreme Let's Plays of video games so far because it's what I play. I really only pla...
-
The reason why a majority of the Extreme Let's Play video game playthroughs are hosted on blip.tv instead of YouTube has mainly to do wi...
-
We continue on with our zombie game fiasco within Part 2 of the video game video series of Let's Play-ing Left 4 Dead. We seem to have ...
Total Pageviews
EXTREME LET'S PLAY
video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game
EXTREME Let's Play
Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.

0 comments:
Post a Comment