Let's Play Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Part 2)
Posted by
Taylor
on Sunday, April 17, 2011
Labels:
Xbox 360
Ahhhh yeah. Time for some LEGO Harry Potter time. This time around, I realized that I'd be a lot more efficient at beating these levels with someone who actually has some sort of LEGO video game experience (and specifically, this Lego video game).
Jessie joins me, and she pretty much leads the way, as I'm able to really "soak up" what it is to be a Hogwarts student like Harry Potter. What does that mean, exactly? That means do as much work as Harry Potter does at school: basically nothing.
I'm pretty much just rambling now. If you want to check out some amazing team-play action, you've come to the right spot, as this is the first multiplayer Let's Play video I've posted here!
Popular Posts
-
I've been looking to play a horror/scary/thriller game for awhile, and I strolled upon Alan Wake and decided to give it a chance. It...
-
Ahhhh yeah. Time for some LEGO Harry Potter time. This time around, I realized that I'd be a lot more efficient at beating these level...
-
A lot of people ask me how I do it, and, after you get the hang of things, it's pretty simple. I personally primarily use a GameBridge...
-
When it comes to console gaming, I've been around quite awhile. In fact, I played NES (or the Nintendo Entertainment System) before I co...
-
So far, I've only been interested in doing Extreme Let's Plays of video games so far because it's what I play. I really only pla...
-
Ah, the start of one of my favorite video games ever, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time for the Super Nintendo SNES system....
-
Here's video of me playing the video game Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, the first level. The game started off quite confusingly, and I...
-
This is obviously a learning process for everyone. When it comes to humor, the only thing that you can really do to become "better...
-
To this date, all of the Extreme Let's Play video game videos have been posted on Blip.tv. We love Blip.tv because of its modest limitat...
-
If you want to watch some awesome Let's Plays of video games, go to the home page ! But when it comes to the history of things, I, lik...
Total Pageviews
EXTREME LET'S PLAY
video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game
EXTREME Let's Play
Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.


0 comments:
Post a Comment