Let's Play Alan Wake video game walkthrough (Part 1)
Posted by
Taylor
on Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Labels:
Xbox 360
I've been looking to play a horror/scary/thriller game for awhile, and I strolled upon Alan Wake and decided to give it a chance. It's a pretty fun game to do a Let's Play of, because it's more like a movie or film than it is a video game. Either way, it's a fun experience, and in this part, we're introduced to the nightmare within a nightmare within a dream within a... who knows where this game is headed, but it's kind of a weird start. All we know from the get-go is that we're en route to some sort of lighthouse. The problem is that there are quite a few "obstacles" in our way. What are we to do? Hint: flashlight!
Popular Posts
-
To this date, all of the Extreme Let's Play video game videos have been posted on Blip.tv. We love Blip.tv because of its modest limitat...
-
I've been looking to play a horror/scary/thriller game for awhile, and I strolled upon Alan Wake and decided to give it a chance. It...
-
Ahhhh yeah. Time for some LEGO Harry Potter time. This time around, I realized that I'd be a lot more efficient at beating these level...
-
A lot of people ask me how I do it, and, after you get the hang of things, it's pretty simple. I personally primarily use a GameBridge...
-
This is obviously a learning process for everyone. When it comes to humor, the only thing that you can really do to become "better...
-
If you want to watch some awesome Let's Plays of video games, go to the home page ! But when it comes to the history of things, I, lik...
-
Alright, we continue our monstrous trek within Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time and fly around in space and what not, inex...
-
In this episode, part 4 of the Extreme Let's Play of Alan Wake for the Xbox 360, I'm tasked with the monumental task of having to ...
-
Here's video of me playing the video game Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, the first level. The game started off quite confusingly, and I...
-
Surprise! After all the wait and anticipation, it turns out that we don't actually get to play Quidditch (or at least not yet?) but at...
Total Pageviews
EXTREME LET'S PLAY
video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game
EXTREME Let's Play
Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.


0 comments:
Post a Comment