Let's think about this logically, what are you seeing and hearing when you watch a Let's Play walkthrough?
First off, you're watching the visualization of the video game. This is very often captured via a GameBridge, Dazzle, or one of many other component-based video game capture devices, that allow you to capture the audio and visual that's being sent from the console system.
Then, you have the commentary. I record my commentary into the Cakewalk Sonar system, and do all post-production sound editing within that program.
I then export the audio after I have finished mixing it, then take the video that was captured from my video game, and place them on top of one another in some sort of video editing software. I know that most people across the Internet who do Let's Plays simply use Windows Movie Maker, but there are plenty of different video editors to choose from.
Then, export from the video editing software once you've got everything aligned, and you're set! You have your video with commentary, so go post it on some video site like YouTube for everyone to watch!
Popular Posts
-
To this date, all of the Extreme Let's Play video game videos have been posted on Blip.tv. We love Blip.tv because of its modest limitat...
-
I've been looking to play a horror/scary/thriller game for awhile, and I strolled upon Alan Wake and decided to give it a chance. It...
-
Ahhhh yeah. Time for some LEGO Harry Potter time. This time around, I realized that I'd be a lot more efficient at beating these level...
-
A lot of people ask me how I do it, and, after you get the hang of things, it's pretty simple. I personally primarily use a GameBridge...
-
This is obviously a learning process for everyone. When it comes to humor, the only thing that you can really do to become "better...
-
If you want to watch some awesome Let's Plays of video games, go to the home page ! But when it comes to the history of things, I, lik...
-
Alright, we continue our monstrous trek within Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time and fly around in space and what not, inex...
-
In this episode, part 4 of the Extreme Let's Play of Alan Wake for the Xbox 360, I'm tasked with the monumental task of having to ...
-
Here's video of me playing the video game Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, the first level. The game started off quite confusingly, and I...
-
Surprise! After all the wait and anticipation, it turns out that we don't actually get to play Quidditch (or at least not yet?) but at...
Total Pageviews
EXTREME LET'S PLAY
video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game
EXTREME Let's Play
Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.

0 comments:
Post a Comment