Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Let's Play (Part 6)
Posted by
Taylor
on Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Labels:
Xbox 360
Surprise! After all the wait and anticipation, it turns out that we don't actually get to play Quidditch (or at least not yet?) but at least we get a pretty sweet animation, watching Harry kick some ass at the "sport" (seriously, I still stand by the statement that a game like this doesn't take that much skill compared to muggle sports like, uh, anything).
Either way, watch this short episode! In it, we trek across the stadium to attempt to stop the evil Snape from doing anything bad to Harry Potter. Watch as we set his ass on fire.
Popular Posts
-
Here's video of me playing the video game Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, the first level. The game started off quite confusingly, and I...
-
So far, I've only been interested in doing Extreme Let's Plays of video games so far because it's what I play. I really only pla...
-
Ahhhh yeah. Time for some LEGO Harry Potter time. This time around, I realized that I'd be a lot more efficient at beating these level...
-
This is obviously a learning process for everyone. When it comes to humor, the only thing that you can really do to become "better...
-
Let's think about this logically, what are you seeing and hearing when you watch a Let's Play walkthrough? First off, you're w...
-
When it comes to console gaming, I've been around quite awhile. In fact, I played NES (or the Nintendo Entertainment System) before I co...
-
Alright, we continue our monstrous trek within Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time and fly around in space and what not, inex...
-
Now that we've gotten past those easy first levels, things start to get a little more serious. The second world starts off with a bang...
-
A lot of people ask me how I do it, and, after you get the hang of things, it's pretty simple. I personally primarily use a GameBridge...
-
When you get down to it, why not? I want to play video games, so I do. I have the equipment to record both audio and visual, so why not ta...
Total Pageviews
EXTREME LET'S PLAY
video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game
EXTREME Let's Play
Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.


0 comments:
Post a Comment