Let's Play Alan Wake, Xbox 360 walkthrough (Part 2)
Posted by
Taylor
on Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Labels:
Xbox 360
In this, part 2, of playing Alan Wake, we have a little bit of a run-in at a local diner within this weirdly-small, island-town. Of course, it's some sort of creepy diner, plentifully-filled with creepy people.
But, to be fair, there's a dude in the diner that is just blatantly ROCKING OUT. You really have to check out this pirate dude (I call him a pirate dude because of his extreme eye patch).
Popular Posts
-
Now that we've gotten past those easy first levels, things start to get a little more serious. The second world starts off with a bang...
-
We're just about home free! I can feel that the end is near (hint: this is part 3 of 3, so yeah, this is the last part). Now we get to ...
-
Alright, we continue our monstrous trek within Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time and fly around in space and what not, inex...
-
When it comes to console gaming, I've been around quite awhile. In fact, I played NES (or the Nintendo Entertainment System) before I co...
-
This is obviously a learning process for everyone. When it comes to humor, the only thing that you can really do to become "better...
-
We continue on with our zombie game fiasco within Part 2 of the video game video series of Let's Play-ing Left 4 Dead. We seem to have ...
-
Ah, the start of one of my favorite video games ever, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time for the Super Nintendo SNES system....
-
I've been meaning to get a Let's Play up of Left 4 Dead for quite some time now. It's been insanely famous in terms of current ...
-
A lot of people ask me how I do it, and, after you get the hang of things, it's pretty simple. I personally primarily use a GameBridge...
Total Pageviews
EXTREME LET'S PLAY
video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game
EXTREME Let's Play
Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.


0 comments:
Post a Comment