. . . . .rss

Why make video games walkthroughs?

When you get down to it, why not?

I want to play video games, so I do. I have the equipment to record both audio and visual, so why not take two and two and put them together?

I've always been searching and striving for an outlet that I could be able to make people laugh on a regular basis. I've created and written for humor blogs for a long while, I've written and acted in humorous videos, and on and on.

Anyway, nothing has really caught on thus far, which is kind of a bummer. What does excite me is the fact that this specific outlet (that is, playing video games and doing voice over commentary on them) is a fun thing that I know people enjoy. So far, it seems like the perfect mix between fun and being able to easily distribute "my voice" to large audience via podcasts and the like.

Do you have the equipment to create Let's Plays? Yeah? Well, as it turns out, it takes a lot of time and effort to continue with this hobby, as there really is a lot of editing and such involved.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

EXTREME LET'S PLAY

video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game

EXTREME Let's Play

Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.