. . . . .rss

Best Videogame Videos, Top Video Game Videos

Well, I assume you're not talking about my best video game videos, or my top video game videos, so I'll spare you the time of clicking to view my videogame videos and tell you about some of my other favorites.

As I've mentioned here and there, my first motivation to get into the world of online video game commentary was by watching the legendary Day[9] do commentary over epic StarCraft II battles. He's incredibly intelligent about the game, and shows his knowledge by often pausing the game to give detailed run-throughs over what players might be thinking. I find this to be an amazing way to become an excelled player at the game, and I think that it's way cool of him to go out of his way to record himself in an easy to understand manner.

Another one of my favorite video game commentators goes by the name of Toby Turner, or Tobuscus. He's a huge YouTube sensation, and after watching a bunch of online videos that I found were funny were created by him, I clicked on his YouTube channel and realized quickly that he was hilarious in doing commentary over video games. He basically inspired me to do the humor approach to video gameplay footage.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

EXTREME LET'S PLAY

video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game

EXTREME Let's Play

Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.