. . . . .rss

Let's Play Videos of You and Whom?

Well, so far, I've kind of realized that it's a lot more fun to do Let's Plays when I have someone else to bounce ideas and jokes off of. This is pretty much the norm in a lot of "funny" Let's Plays, and I can easily see why. If it's just one person talking to themselves throughout the entire Let's Play video game walkthrough, things can sometimes get a little repetitive.

So far, at the time of this writing, the only person I've done any Let's Play playthrough with is my friend Jessie, but I hope and am excited to do Let's Plays with a bunch of other friends. It's mainly just a pain to get people together, because so many of my friends live so far away nowadays.

As time goes on, I expect to have a plethora of different Let's Play co-hosts on many different video game consoles and systems. I mean, why not? It's more fun that way!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

EXTREME LET'S PLAY

video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game

EXTREME Let's Play

Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.