. . . . .rss

How to Record Video Games on TV?

A lot of people ask me how I do it, and, after you get the hang of things, it's pretty simple.

I personally primarily use a GameBridge, which brings the component to my USB drive on my computer. But I feel I should start somewhere sooner than that. Here, let me explain...

First, let's say I want to record something from my Super Nintendo. I plug my SNES in and put a game in. I run a component cable (the yellow, red, white cable thing) to my TV set, and then have a separate male-to-male component cable running out from my TV as well.

Then, I take one of the male ends from that new component cable, insert them into my GameBridge, then put the Gamebridge into my computer. From here, I use the software that the GameBridge came with (Intervideo Home Theater) and set things to record from there.

Everything else is post-production (editing) after that.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

EXTREME LET'S PLAY

video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game

EXTREME Let's Play

Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.