. . . . .rss

Are videos of video games fun to make?

Yeah! Why wouldn't they be?

Of course, sometimes it can be kind of irritating when I continue to die over and over again (really, that's when it becomes a little stressful and embarrassing).

I think it can become a little stressful sometimes when I am playing a game and I know I'm going to have to go through a lot of post-production editing.

For instance, in the very first Let's Play video game playthrough video I recorded, I recorded the first part of Lego Harry Potter. In this episode, I got about 10 minutes in of talking and playing the game simultaneously, when all of a sudden I got to a position where I simply had no idea what to do or where to go.

I stopped the video capturing, then stopped the audio capturing. Then I had to figure out what I was doing, then start everything up again, continuing to record. Then, in post-production, I had to put everything together and align everything again and again. That gets annoying.

But nothing is as annoying as when my audio gets just a liiiiiitle bit off, and then I have to spend my time watching the entire episode several times to make sure that everything correlates perfectly.

That gets really annoying.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

EXTREME LET'S PLAY

video games | let's play gaming | playing video | games | playthrough | xbox | xbox 360 | playstation 3 | playstation 2 | ps3 | super nintendo | snes | sega genises | lets play | letsplay | commentary on video games | video game walkthrough | funny lets play | gamecube | nes | netflix video games | computer games | games for ps2 | games for wii | games for playstation | xbox ps3 | the video game | game reviews | video game reviews | top rated video games | best video games | videos of games | video game play | play video game

EXTREME Let's Play

Where being good at the game is made up with extremeness.